Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
The Planning and Scheduling process represents one of the pillars that support an efficient and effective organizational system.
Planning defines what to do, how to do it and in how much time. Scheduling defines when to do the work and who will do it.
ISE can support your organization with training and coaching during the most critical phases of the improvement path, through personalized programs that affect the areas of:
- Organization of work processes
- Definition of roles and responsibilities
- Priority management
- Backlog management
- Organization of coordination meetings
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) implementation
- Planning & Scheduling integration in the CMMS
- Improvement of technical documentation (Bill of Materials, technical data, etc.)
- Spare parts management